Hello,

In the first part of the step 6 we have "Generate a TCP SYN packet flood from
host A towards host D and spoof the source address of the flooding packets to
host I" which means from host A we have to execute the command:

"> hping2 -a host_I_IP -S host_D_IP"

This is all OK until the second part of the step in which we are told to
"Increase the number of reflectors for the above attack to host I while
keeping.." which does not make sense to me and for which there is no command.

Maybe the first part should say "...towards host I with the spoofed address of
host D", because we can execute:

"> hping2 -a host_D_IP -a host_E_IP -S host_I_IP"

which increments the number of spoofed addresses attacking I.Is this what is
meant by the first and second parts?

Thank you,
Arin