If an incoming TCP has timestamp option, then you need to have the timestamp option in the returning packet. The other options are not needed. WHen you copy back the timestamp option, please note that this field has 10 bytes. When handling the timestamp option, it is advisable not to use C structures with byte and long fields. Due to word alignment, the timestamp field will get messed up. Please use a byte (unsigned char) array to manipulating
the timestamp.
Thanks.

-mahes