From: Toheed Aslam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December-02-08 8:08 PM
To: Muthucumaru Maheswaran
Subject: Assignment 6

We were trying to make UML listen for multicast messages (or at least send
IGMP report msg to router) by using given "listener.c" program.
But it fails with error saying "setsockopt: No such device". We were
wondering if we need to provide the router's interface address explicitly or
setsockopt() would do it internally, based on the IP multicast address?