Hi Alex,

I recently tried sending multicast addressed packets (just straight UDP packets
with a multicast dst address) to a router, in the hopes that it would enter the
IP functions so that I could do some work with it to implement the multicast
functionality. However, the packets get dropped in the ethernet functions
(ethernet.c), because the destination MAC address in the ethernet frame doesn't
match the ethernet address of the interface it is receiving on. The assignment
pdf has a paragraph about this but I have no idea what I can do to force the
MAC address of outgoing packets from UMLs to routers to be the same as the
interface MAC addresses.

Any thoughts?