Now I am blocking at starting server from gBuilder.

When I clicked starting Server button, putty is poped up. And then window is
closed after the following lines

Using username "myName".
Authenticating with public key "imported-openssh-key"
id: cannot find name for group ID 19720

In config->options->server tab, I set username=myName,, and session name=mySession.

I used putty directly twith the same seesion to connect to server without any
problem, but still has this error in the logging message "

 Graph this data and manage this system at
id: cannot find name for group ID 19720
Linux lab2-11 2.6.27-9-generic #1 SMP Thu Nov 20 21:57:00 UTC 2008 i686

Can you help me on this?

Ou Ya