set verbose 2

or

set verbose 3

(increase the message level)

You can avoid the previous problem by creating a new
project. This way the old data files need not be erased.

Goto the project option and select "New Project"
Give it a new name (e.g., UDPProject) now your previous UMLs
will not interfere even if they have the same names.

On Sat, October 24, 2009 8:20 pm, Sanket Manjul Joshipura wrote:
> And what is the exact syntax to set the verbose messages?

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: mahes...@cs.mcgill.ca      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |