From: gini-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca [mailto:gini-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca] On Behalf Of
Ou Ya Deng
Sent: December 8, 2009 12:26 AM
To: gini@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: [gini] Questions in Multicast ASG

Can I use hping2 to send a multicast UDP msg?
When I tried the command from UML, I always had 'Network is unreachable'. And
it seemed that the UDP packet didn't get to grouter at all. I added printout in
IPIncomingPacket() funcation within ip.c, but didn't get anything. Could you
explain why?

Also, what's the easiest way to save/copy sender.c and listener.c to UML?

Thanks,
Ou Ya