From: [] On Behalf Of Simon
Foucher []
Sent: March 10, 2010 5:58 PM
To:; Muthucumaru Maheswaran
Subject: [gini] GINI installation problems

**Please ignore second copy if you received this email twice**

I have been unsuccessfully trying to install GINI both on a windows and a linux
machine. Weather I try to fully install it or simply run the
script, the program starts perfectly but the graphics are all messed up. The
windows contents is all blakced out and only appears when the mouse is over it
(see attached screen shots)

Functionally, everything appears to work fine. I can select menu content, open
config window, etc...  The only thing not working is the graphics.

I have been trying to fix this issue and wasted over 8 hours and still haven't
figured out what the source of the problem is...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.