On 08/12/2011 01:35 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
I wrote a quick and dirty status report at
Giraph is a large-scale, fault-tolerant, Bulk Synchronous Parallel (BSP)-based
processing framework that runs on Hadoop. Giraph entered the incubator in
* Project status page created.
* Subversion directories created and authorization granted.
* Code grant received from Yahoo!
* Mailing lists created.
* Mentors all subscribed to private
* Jira created.
* Initial check on trademark status.
* Confluence wiki requested.
Signed off by mentor: omalley