Hi Henry,

I added the INFRA-3855 as a blocker on the issue.  We definitely don't want to 
have to commit 2x.


On Aug 23, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Henry Saputra wrote:

> Hi All,
> From Avery comment in one of the JIRA issue, looks like there will be
> existing JIRA import for Giraph?
> If thats the case, we probably should wait until the import happen
> before filing new issues because they will be overwritten by the
> import.
> - Henry

Reply via email to