We've just gone around on this one for Kafka and, if reviewboard is
provided, it would be good to keep it as an optional part of the
process.  I've had very negative experiences with it, both in Hadoop
and Hive.  If one would like to do a reviewboard review, that's great
- but for those who don't, standard bullet points should suffice.
-jakob