As Avery documented in GIRAPH-36
it's pretty painful to update the site currently.  This is due to the
fact that we're keeping the site within the src tree (as dictated by
mvn), so we can't just check it out, as other, ant/forrest projects
do.  The other project I found that does this is hbase, which avoids
the whole mess by not keeping their site (ie the contents of in svn, but rather generating
the site locally and then copying straight to that directory.

I think this may be a better approach since it avoids the huge churn
of rming and re-creating the whole site structure each time.

In this schema, once the site is updated, run mvn site:site to
generate its contents, verify its correctness, then scp it to and replace the current directory.  (or rsync it and
be done).  We'll still have all the history of the site, etc., just
none of the hassle.

What do people think?