There is support that Claudio added for exporting aggregator values ( You could probably also do your final computation there if that is what you want (if you want to do end of application manipulation). WorkerContext would be a good way to do aggregator manipulation in between supersteps (or at the end), as you suggested as well. Is the manipulation you want to do in between supersteps or just at the end of the application?