+1. I appreciate you volunteering. Hopefully those Kafka lessons can be put to good use!

On 1/4/12 12:15 PM, Jakob Homan wrote:
I think there's been enough work done since Giraph entered incubation
that we're ready to do a release.  We've had significant performance
and usability improvements, to the point where anyone interested in
Giraph/Pregal/BSP should definitely take a look at the code and try it
out.  Rolling a release would signal anyone left on the fence that
it's worth their time.  This is also a required criterion for
advancing through the incubator, as we're doing well on the others

Having been peripherally involved in Kafka's recent first release, I
can tell you it's quite a lot of paperwork, but I'm happy to volunteer
to roll the first one.  Any objections? Ideas?  Hysterical laughter?