This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator
It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 18 January 2012, 10:00:00 PST. The
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator
requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow
sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Jan 4th).
Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.
The Apache Incubator PMC
Submitting your Report
Your report should contain the following:
* Your project name
* A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the
or necessarily of its field
* A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
* Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
* How has the community developed since the last report
* How has the project developed since the last report.
This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:
Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
created from a template.
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.