Hi Jeff,

what are you thinking about when you talk about supporting Blueprints?
Do you mean to use Blueprints to load the graph into Giraph (compared
to HDFS) or are you
imagining implementing Pipes/Gremlin on-top-of Giraph?
The first would be quite doable, but you'd need to load a lot of the
graph into giraph, to make sense to use it at first place.
The second one is more complicated and I'd love to see it happen.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com