My personal take is that they do have similar function (they "extract"
communities), but they have a general different type of output. in
label propagation you'd end up with an id for each vertex (the vertex
id that is the centroid for the community each vertex belongs to),
while i'd expect from linlog something like an (x,y) coordinate. is
that correct?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com