Dan,

Good suggestion.  I added the link back in the GitHub wiki so folks can get
some useful 'getting started' help.  Hopefully at some point, someone working
on Giraph (maybe me?) can distill the useful parts of the old mailing list and
add them to the getting started guide.  Here is the link for the old,
deprecated mailing list in case anyone else is curious:

http://groups.google.com/group/giraph-users

Thanks,

Avery

On Sep 5, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

On Monday, 5 September 2011, Avery Ching
<ach...@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:ach...@yahoo-inc.com>> wrote:
> 1st message on the user mailing list.

Will you bring the old list archives across somehow? Today I found some useful
'getting started' tips there, but I notice the wiki link on github was removed
just now.

Cheers,

Dan