Hi Avery,

thanks, yes it does. The question would be though how to share the
file handle between the vertices on the same node. i could open the
file on the preApplication() and close it on the postApplication() but
i would end up potentially with as many files as vertices in the
graph.

Do you have any idea on this side? Maybe share somehow the handle and a lock?

--
    Claudio Martella
    claudio.marte...@gmail.com