On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Claudio Martella <
claudio.marte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
> I see I cannot submit a GiraphJob with my own Vertex as it doesn't
> implement Vertex (it extends MutableVertex which extends BasicVertex)
> but GiraphJob.setClass() calls:
>  getConfiguration().setClass(VERTEX_CLASS, vertexClass, Vertex.class);
> which ensures my class implements Vertex which is not true. I think it
> could be somehow connected to GIRAPH-36 somehow and the recent changes
> to Vertex and BasicVertex.
> I guess that should be BasicVertex.class, or?

This is definitely part of GIRAPH-36, I ran into this too.  You can try
changing that
one line, but I think there is more to it than that.  I need to finish up
the work on my
patch for that, sorry it's been a little while, it needs to get fixed, you
are right (that's
why I set the priority on that ticket as "Blocker", to remind myself to get
it done!).