Hi,

First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Gianmarco and I am a
researcher.
Second, let me congratulate with the developers for the project. It looks
very promising and I am very interested in it.

I have two questions.

1) I was trying to understand better the system, and I came across this
sentence in the documentation:
"Currently there is one restriction on the VertexInputFormat that is not
obvious. The vertices must be sorted."
Does this still apply? And if so, could someone explain me the reason?

2) Do the superstep times that get reported in hadoop counters at the end of
the job include communication time or only processing time?

Thanks,
--
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales