Awesome!

I can't wait to try this out. Is there any other resources / updated
documentation where I can get insight into how Giraph works internally?

I am specifically interested in understanding how Mapper-only makes this
entire thing possible, what are the key-value pairs (since it's built on
top of Hadoop), and where Zookeeper fits in.

Best,
Deepak