Hi Gavan,

Giraph is a batch processing engine, no DB. What you would do is the
same you would do with Mapreduce. As you said, you input a snapshot of
your constantly changing graph to Giraph and work later with what's
coming out in your pipeline. I personally I don't see space for
transactions inside of Giraph, you'd have to manage it yourself from
its output to update your DB.

Does it  help?

Best,
Claudio