Hi David,

So from the errors, it appears that your input has multiple vertices with the same vertex id. Currently we throw an exception to prevent this from happening as it is typically not what you want. You probably want to watch the vertices being processed from the vertex input format and see why you are getting duplicates. It's likely to be either an error with the data actually have vertices with the same vertex id or an error with your custom vertex input format.

To help debug, you might want to add some logging to your record reader and print the vertex ids or you can add some logging to where that code is called in BspServiceWorker#readVerticesFromInputSplit().

Hope that helps,

Avery