https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-86

> I deleted everything and checked it out again and finally was able to
build on the command line and also from within Intellij using the
non-secure profile.
> Can Giraph be run on a 0.20.2 Hadoop cluster then and without ZooKeeper?

Giraph is reported to be running on 20.2 by Jakob IIRC and zookeeper will
be automatically started for you by giraph under the hood if you don't have
a running one.

> I really hope I will be able to run the Shortest Past or some other
HelloWorld example within a week or so locally. The earlier Getting Started
thread looked particularly helpful.
> Cheers,
> Attila
>
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Attila,
>>
>> Did you build it with the non secure option?  I.e. 'mvn
-Dhadoop=non_secure compile'?

>> Avery
>>
>> On 2/4/12 2:48 AM, JG Homan wrote:
>>>
>>> 20,2 is still supported. I tested the current (ly being voted on)
release against it. What error are you getting?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com