Hi Claudio,

nice job with the slides! I have only one small point to criticize:

When PageRank is implemented with MapReduce, it's not necessary to have
the graph passed through in each iteration. Mahout for example uses
power iterations where the adjacency matrix is multiplied by the
pagerank vector and only that vector has to be sent over the network.
Pegasus uses a similar approach.