I am running into a weird error that I haven't seen yet (I suppose I've
been lucky).  I see the following in the logging:

org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

In the job definition, the property "mapreduce.map.class" is not even
defined.  For Giraph, this is usually set to

I'm building my project with hadoop 0.20.204.

When I build the GiraphProject myself (and run my own tests with the
projects dependencies), I have no problems.  The main difference is that
I'm using a Giraph dependency in my work project.  All input is welcome.