That's interesting.  Yes, I don't need native libraries.  The problem I'm
having is that after I run job.waitForCompletion(..),
The job runs a mapper that is something other than GraphMapper.  It
doesn't complain that a Mapper isn't defined or anything.  It runs
something else.  As I mentioned below, the map-class doesn't appear to be
defined.