Argh, I think you're right Sebastian. We have an ArrayListWritable in Giraph as well that is used by MsgListWritable.

Avery

On 2/20/12 3:57 PM, Sebastian Schelter wrote:
This looks like the code tries to invoke a no-arg constructor of
ArrayWritable (which doesn't exist AFAIK). Do you use a custom
writable? It needs to have a working no-arg constructor.

--sebastian