The problem with this approach is that Giraph doesn't support
multi-graphs. Following RDF, you can have multiple edges connecting
the same pair of vertices.
So for methods such as getEdgeValue(I) you'd have to return something
like List<E>. For this, I'd suggest to forget the Giraph specific
methods and just add your own on top, which you will call internally.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com