I like it, very clear.
I think it would be nice to add the one with some comparison with
Stratosphere, it would be a nice add-on. Do you have any update on the
benchmark between Giraph and stratosphere you mentioned on twitter a
while ago?

Looking forward to meet you guys in Berlin.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com