Hi Guys,

I am just trying to create my first giraph code today.

Like it is a bit difficult to start from scratch a first time,
I copied/pasted the getting started code.

I do not understand why there is 3 template classes when
TextVertexInputFormat has 4
(from the javadoc and eclipse).

For example:
"public static class SimpleShortestPathsVertexInputFormat extends
TextVertexInputFormat<LongWritable, DoubleWritable, FloatWritable>"

Is there something I miss?
Also, what I would like to do is creating a code for very general graph
in a weighted graphs (no weight on the vertexes), such as degree,
distances, centrality.

It is a bit hard to start only with the javadoc :/.
Could you gives me some clues, what are the classes to implements for

I tried to move on with the getting started but the class to implement for
3 and 4 templates
are completely different and I suppose there is a simpler way.