Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me out. I am trying to work out which Abbey and Abbey Connector books I still don't have and have lost my complete list due to my compputer falling in a heap and needing to be formatted. I once had a great list from the Penrith City site and as that has been taken off the net due to unforseen circumstances, can only find confusing lsts.

I had a list that had all the books including connectors in reading order, but I am now learning that it pays to keep a hard copy somewhere at hand, not off with pixies and very hard to find. If anyone has a copy from the Penrith City website I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, Julie