I was reading The Railway Children last weekend.  Bawling my eyes out at
the"Daddy, oh my Daddy" scene while Matt laughed at me.  I just avoid reading
anywhere but in the privacy of my own home.

I also cry when Jack is lost at sea and Joey is not coping in Highland Twins.

Getting teary just thinking about it...