Last page of Watership Down (Hazel dies).

Goodbye Mog, which I will not even buy because it upsets me so much.

A book I used to read to my kids when small which I KNEW was cheap
sentiment but which got me every time - I love you forever. About how a
mother looks after her son and then the roles are reversed when she gets
old.

And a picture book about an old cat whose companion cat is run over and
who can't get used to the new kitten but in the end finds it a great
comfort....very much like Goodbye Mog but was around in 1995. I picked it
up at one of my kids' nursery schools and burst into tears on the spot.
very embarrassing.

Fen

=====
Fen Crosbie