Recently I've found myself with tears in my eyes when reading about Judy
dying in Seven Little Australians (more when Meg was reciting Abide with
me), and at a truly heart-rending picture book called Blue Rabbit, which
I bought recently for my godson. I find that as I'm getting older,
things in books make me cry more often than when I was a child. Perhaps
I was a particularly heartless child ;-)

The papers about illness, death and disease have been fascinating - I
particularly admire Kate's dedication in reading all those Haverfield

And I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the posts, too, as the list
has been very busy this week. I might have to persuade my landlord to
install a telephone line in my bedroom so that I can log on at weekends
and evenings...

Emma A.

This message is intended only for use by the addressee.
It may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you have received this communication unintentionally,
please inform us immediately.