FOR SALE: UK & International: Jane Shaw

Three Susan hardbacks, Childrens Press, by Jane Shaw.

Susan interferes, 1968: one pound

Susan rushes in, no date: one pound

Susanís helping hand, no date, with dustwrapper: one
pound fifty

If you feel prices are too high, let me know and make
me an offer. All prices are before postage; please
state whether you want 1st or 2nd class in the UK and
Airmail or Surface for the rest of the world.

UK buyers can pay by cheque or Postal Order;
International buyers Ė I can accept Paypal (sorry, no

Please give your surname and address when responding
to save time; I can then quote you the postage.

If thereís more than one buyer, Iíll do a draw on
Friday 12th November.