FOR SALE: UK & International: M E Allan

Friends at Pine Street, ex-lib, 1984, protected d/w:
two pounds

An island in a green sea, 1974 reprint, ex-school lib
but very clean: three pounds fifty

If you feel prices are too high, let me know and make
me an offer. All prices are before postage; please
state whether you want 1st or 2nd class in the UK and
Airmail or Surface for the rest of the world.

UK buyers can pay by cheque or Postal Order;
International buyers – I can accept Paypal (sorry, no

Please give your surname and address when responding
to save time; I can then quote you the postage.

If there’s more than one buyer, I’ll do a draw on
Friday 12th November.