In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Shereen Benjamin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
This is of no help, but you've really sent me spinning off down memory lane. Tiens, Jean et Colette at the shops *again*. Why were they always buying 'un peu de persil'? With of course the ever-present robber in the background, up to no good. I am resolved never to buy parsley in France, it's much too dangerous.

And those picture stories you had to write in 300 words or whatever it was. I had a friend who used to make them shout "help, help, help, help" for a paragraph or two, which, on topic, is like Anna's brother Peter in When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit who fills up his French compositions with long lists of food out of the dictionary.
--
Kate Lambert