> Beth's death in "Little Women", and John Brooke's in "Little Men" (I think
> that's where it comes).
As a matter of interest, I first had an edition of Little Men with this chapter cut. I think I bought two more editions before I got what seemed to be a 'complete' text . There were other pieces missing too, whole chapters. Can anyone tell me of a full unabridged edition,and are any other Little Women books abridged. I regret not buying a copy of LW in the USA which had historical info. as well as the story