Apologies to all - I clicked the wrong name in my address book.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jane Coulter
Sent: Tuesday, 9 November 2004 11:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GO] the marriage thingy

Hey G

lol.. interesting thoughts in your last email!!

I agree re the marriage thingy.. I truly don't understand Howard's apparent
urgency (other than a blatant vote-buy) in banning same-sex marriage when it
wasn't ever legal here.  Obviously it's a social issue that at some stage
will come up again, but surely there are more critical things to worry about
atm.  What's he going to outlaw next?  The bunyip?

Will call tomorrow night - hope all is well with you both.  I'm off to the
vet in the am - the boy's got cooties and has given them to both his
girlfriends!! :(

Love

Jane :)

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making
the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious
ambiguity.