----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Stead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 8:24 AM
Subject: [GO] Finding Neverland
! But
> what impressed me most was the performance of the boy (Freddy Highmore
> think). He was quite, quite brilliant, utterly natural. I am sure we
will
> see more of him.

Indeed. As well as Five Children And it (thoroughly condemned on GO
before its release, which I actually liked, as did the rest of the
audience when I saw , though, to be fair, every reviewer has hated it),
he also has the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory gig on the strength of
Finding Neverland.

Nicky