I have a new job, starting as a library  assistant in three weeks and I am
really really pleased!
I have been a nurse  for the last 25 years, mainly in the UK also in Africa
and the Middle East and  enjoyed it most tof the time but I have got really fed
up with it the last few  years and have finally managed to break
free.Hopefully the start of a whole new  career.
I would have stayed in nursing a bit longer if I could have got a  term time
contract, I certainly earn a lot more as a nurse, but it would appear  that it
is easier to recruit nurses from abroad than it is to give British SRNs  a
term time contract, so boo sucks to the NHS. At least the library will be
cleaner than our local hospitals.
Sorry its OT but it  is book  related!

Susan