Susan wrote

I have a new job, starting as a library  assistant in three weeks and I am
really really pleased!

Congratulations! I hope you will enjoy the new job

At least the library will be cleaner than our local hospitals.

A depressing thought but is it true? I read a piece in one of the weekend papers saying that books are just about the dirtiest old microbe traps you could possibly have in the house.

-- Barbara Dryden