In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, claire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Can any GOers claim to be P&I? I've always kind of envied those who akshully *look* as ill as they feel, you know, the people you take one look at & immediately order a taxi to send them home.

Throughout my childhood people kept trying to drag me out on brisk and bracing walks to "get some colour into those cheeks". But the only time I do look healthy, apparently, is when I've got a raging temperature, so being pale and interesting doesn't work at all for me.