about Barrie or the true events that inspired the film but I really enjoyed
it. Johnny was of course fantastic, handsome and sensitive as ever! But
what impressed me most was the performance of the boy (Freddy Highmore I
think). He was quite, quite brilliant, utterly natural. I am sure we will
see more of him.

And yes, I wept!

You will see more of the boy actor - he is next appearing as Charlie in the
remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Johnny Depp is playing Willy
Wonka and insisted that the boy be cast after seeing his performance in

Kate D.