Kate said
"...but will be getting around to such places as
Sudbury, Lavenham and Bury St. Edmonds also.  I've never been to any of
these places, so can anyone tell me if there are any interesting

I was in B-S-E about 3 years ago, and there was one bookshop there - I can't
remember exactly where, but it's not a huge place, and it was in the town
centre. Nothing special in the way of GO books, but, hey, a 2nd hand
bookshop's always worth a look. Sorry to be so vague, but it was a while
Pam K