That's interesting, Sue - I know the shop you mean in Southwold, having been there camping (Southwold, not the shop!) a few times, but I've never found anything remotely interesting, GO-wise, there. But it's obviously still worth visiting whenever I can....
Pam K
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [GO] Query about Suffolk bookshops

There's a village called Westleton which has a huge second hand bookshop, with a good pub opposite. The shop's in an old chapel, but it's not very GO.
If you get over to the coast three's an antique shop in Southwold which has a few books, up from the sea its on the left behind a basement cafe (notice I always direct via food) Not a lot of books but I mention it because last time I was there it had some EBD hardbacks, not in reat condition, but therefore within reach, also some EJO's. Don't know if this was luck or if it's a regular interest of the owner, but it was earlier this year we were there. I'd have bought more if I hadn't had the spouse of 40 years peering over my shoulder