Ditto. Naturally very pale almost greyish green in
cold weather,I only develop any colour after imbibing
much alcoholic refreshment. I have been ill for a week
it's only today when I am well again that someone
offered me a seat on the tube because you look so
dreadfully grey love sit before you fall. I accepted
gratefully!  Obviously "The hectic flush of my fever"
(ahem) made me look healthy.

Heather

--- Helen_A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Snap! I still have the problem, made worse because I
> don't wear make-
> up at all!
>
> On 10 Nov 2004 at 11:53, Kate Lambert wrote:
> > Throughout my childhood people kept trying to drag
> me out on brisk
> and
> > bracing walks to "get some colour into those
> cheeks". But the only
> > time I do look healthy, apparently, is when I've
> got a raging
> > temperature, so being pale and interesting doesn't
> work at all for
> me.
> --
> Helen_A
> ----
>

> --
> For FAQs see

http://www.club-web.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/girlsown/faq-0.htm

=====
If we can put a man on the moon, how come we can=92t put them all ther=
e?
)