"If, after that time, a list member continues to post on that subject we will
change their list status to "moderated". This means that all their posts
will be held pending administration approval. Moderation will give list
admins the ability to enforce the request to stop a discussion. Anything the
list member posts which is still on topic will be approved as soon as
possible. Unacceptable posts will be rejected with an explanation sent to
the poster. I would expect that the moderation period would be something
like a week."

So is this the equivalent of being gated?

Tig